Monday, June 15, 2009

Temperature's Rising with Author DaPharoah69



For the months of June and July, All the Blog's a Page (AtBaP) is looking at how culture plays a role in writing. I have a great lineup of six writers, and up first is an eclectic, dynamic author who truly believes in entertaining and educating readers with his works: DAPHAROAH69!









Men have a phobia for women's panties when it comes to wearing them. They feel their manhood will be compromised. In public and in public conversation they denounce ever wearing them. But when the sun goes down the freak comes out. Inhibitions are unleashed and conservatism takes a back seat to wild sex, booze and denial. They live in the shadows and the darkness, with secret fetishes for panties. They act out their deepest fantasies using them. But when the sun rise they hide them in drawers, in brief cases or wear them under their suits...with secret smiles on their faces that they got away with it.


But did they.





When asked What do you look to convey about your culture through your writing, Dapharoah69 said, "I convey flaws. I convey realism, sexism and at times racism...even racism against ourselves. I convey backstabbers, taboo subjects us as blacks are too afraid to touch or talk about...I convey Holier-than-thou men and women and people struggling to make ends meet. Not all my characters are based in the ghetto. They are diverse, suffered abuse of inflict themselves in self-hate. I convey the ups and downs and the insolence. The highs and lows of love. Class. Crassness at times. Pure ghetto. I convey EVERY aspect. I know a lot of people and I see a lot of people and I put that in my writing to show that we love, we fail, we are freaks, we run to the clubs, we then fall on our knees in church on Sunday and we do it all again. I convey realness, frankness and bluntness. I show our everyday issues. Women with men cheating on them with other women and other men. People with HIV purposely infecting each other because they are bitter. I use my books to stimulate then educate."




Want to know what else Dapharoah69 had to say about culture and writing? Head to All the Blog's a Page!




ALL THE BLOG'S A PAGE (AtBaP) - Where everything relates to writing



[http://alltheblogsapage.blogspot.com]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home